The awesome fashion blog, Modly Chic, has a link party every Friday where fashion bloggers answer a questionnaire on their blog about their style so their readers and other bloggers can learn a little more about them. This week I decided to participate. (Even though it's Saturday now...oops!) The questions are about where you live and how it influences your style. I encourage you to check out the link party and join if you have a fashion blog too!
1. What part of the world do you blog from? I'm blogging from New Jersey. The Jersey Shore, in fact. But NO, it is nothing like you see on the TV Show "The Jersey Shore". That cast isn't even really from Jersey haha no one around here actually acts like that, I assure you. No Snookie poofs found here :)
2. If you had to describe the overall mode of dress for where you live what would you say? A lot of people around here dress very casually on a day to day basis. I wish people dressed up more often because I'm always that random girl wearing heels when everyone else is in flip-flops.
3. Do you fit in with the status quo around you or do you break the mold? I definitely break the mold. Not that I wear things that are socially unacceptable or anything, but I'm usually the one of the first people to introduce the new trends in my school. And I like to be different than everyone else. That's partially why I love crafting so much, because I make things no one else in the world can possibly have.
Guess which prom shoes are mine..... I obviously like being different :)
4. If you have lived or traveled to another part of the country/world did your clothing choices evolve? Definitely! I mean, I'd hardly say going onto NYC qualifies as traveling because it's fairly close to where I live, but I can be much more dressed up and fashion forward when I go there, because EVERYONE is.
5. If you had to describe your style by naming a specific city, what would you be? That's a difficult question. It honestly depends on the day for me! Sometimes I'm definitely a NYC girl, other days I look like I'm right out of the Jersey Shore. (The beach, not the show of course hehe)